What are SiteFailover and System Monitoring?
SiteFailover ensures your company's Web site and systems are always available. We monitor your mission-critical Web sites and/or servers from up to 14 geographically dispersed points utilizing industry-standard applications and protocols including:
If we identify that your site/server is unavailable, SiteFailover automatically adjusts your DNS to eliminate unresponsive server(s) from the zone file and re-routes incoming traffic to an alternate location.
Our proven methodology ensures that your Web sites/servers are always available. Unlike other monitoring and failover solutions, SiteFailover is fully integrated with our world-class managed DNS service and provides a 100% uptime guarantee. Below is a graphical representation of how SiteFailover works.
Why is SiteFailover better than other monitoring solutions?
SiteFailover is the most robust and flexible failover service of any DNS provider on the market today and here is why:
- We monitor your mission-critical web sites and/or servers from up to 14 geographically dispersed points.
- You get the flexibility to choose which of our 14 locations you want to have monitor your Web sites and/or servers and also set the rules that notify you if there is a problem.
- Geo-intelligent monitoring allows you to determine if you want most of your monitoring done from servers in United States or from all 14 worldwide locations.
These options work the same whether you are in Europe, Asia or anywhere else in the world. SiteFailover ensures your company's Web site is always available.
Key Benefits and Features of SiteFailover:
- Maximizes site availability and reliability
- Maximizes revenue and profitability
- Cost effective
- Industry's best web based management console
- No additional equipment needed
- We monitor from 14 geographically dispersed points
- We scale to any size business
- Full integration with our world class LoadDNS service
- Real-time notifications of website/server failures
- Expert support
SiteFailover Basic Pricing