LoadDNS Announces a New Partner Program with 50% Commissions
August 25, 2010
Aliso Viejo, Ca. August 2010, LoadDNS a leading provider of managed DNS solutions announces the highly anticipated release of our new partner program. We incorporated a number of key factors to make it unmatched in the industry.
- First of all and probably most important to our partners we offer an incredible 50% commission for two years and 15% thereafter on each new customer brought to LoadDNS.
- We offer a full suite of managed DNS solutions including LoadDNS Basic, Deluxe and Enterprise, SiteFailover and Directional DNS.
- Refer LoadDNS by an affiliate link off of your website. Earn the commissions above.
- Co-brand LoadDNS.
- Full white-label versions of LoadDNS are available.
- Billing and invoicing support. Our in-depth reporting makes customer invoicing a cinch. You bill your clients or let us do it for you.
- We offer full partner and customer support
“As a managed DNS provider, we have seen DNS go mainstream in the last couple of years. Understanding the importance of uncoupling your DNS from your ISP or hosting company is growing. Our new partner program is designed to allow hosting companies, ISP’s and website design firms to not only uncouple their clients DNS from the actual hosting but also give the opportunity to upsell them with our full suite of LoadDNS solutions while making 50% commissions.” said Vince Vizzaccaro EVP of Business Development for LoadDNS.
Founded in 2002, LoadDNS has developed a suite of managed DNS solutions using proprietary non-BIND software that has 14 nodes distributed across 4 continents using our IP Anycast network, on multiple Tier 1 Backbones. All of the nodes dynamically respond to the same IP address, this allows us to route data to the nearest or best destination as viewed by the routing topology, thus enabling us to increase performance and uptime. Our IP Anycast network gives us and our customers the following benefits, 100% uptime, load balancing, increased reliability and scalability, decreased latency, and a way to provide a distributed response to a DDoS attack. All of our solutions come with a 30-day free trial and a 100% SLA. For more information about our suite of managed DNS solutions or unparalleled partner program please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-888-802-8390.